tp-link ac1750 Constant Reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-11 21:42:50 - last edited 2021-02-12 14:38:41
Model: Archer A2  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: unknown

The model says Archer A5 (Version 5.6) but I did not see that in the dropdown

Im having a problem that I have seen in the discussion forums, but have never seen a solution. 

My router is rebooting to the point where I can not connect to it via Ethernet. 

I see it starts to authenticate, then the Ethernet lights flight and it seems to cycle.  I tried rebooting, resetting but nothing.  Is there any solution or is it just a brick?

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp-link ac1750 Constant Reboot
2021-03-17 06:12:10

@BullsNTerps 

Can you please help verify some details, then we will check if there is an issue?
1. May I have your network layout, how is the A5 connected to your network? Are there any other range extenders or switch in the network? If yes, try to remove it first and confirm again.
2. Who is your ISP and what kind of modem are you using? Is it a Dynamic IP setup on the A5 WAN or PPPoE?
3. How many devices are connected to A5, wired, and wirelessly? What are they? 

4. How often does this auto-reboot happen? How did you make it work again?

5. Can I have the device bottom label, which displays its hardware version as well as the region version?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Related Articles