Archer AX73 reboot when connect LAN NAS to it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX73 reboot when connect LAN NAS to it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 reboot when connect LAN NAS to it
2021-07-19 16:50:23

Nothing resolved until now? I think tp-link mocking us. Almost all Ax line of routers has problems. For me te last 3 router models from tp-link had big problems. Archer C-7 problems with NAT on PPoE, Archer C-9 problems with all interface leds ( all dimmed until barelly could see them in the night. Ax- 50 very hot - over 54 degree ( celsius) - i returned. Now i have an Ax-73, but - lucky me i dont use a NAS server.( yet).  But REALLY - TP-LINK you ask users to test at home your product? You are so poor  to buy for yourself a NAS server and test it? I think a third party company made the software for this company, otherway there is no explanation for 1,5 years from first report of the bugs , and no firmware yet in order to adress the bug. SHAME!!!

Options
2021-07-20 06:31:42

@Razvan974 

If I understand the issue correct, the AX73 can work fine with most of the NAS in the market without an issue. But to be honest, why this QNAP 231P NAS causes it to reboot, we don't know, as we cannot get this QNAP 231P NAS tested, it was produced years ago, that's the reason we cannot purchase it now. If you can find it on the market, you may kindly show us the purchase link, we will check if it can be shipped to the office. Thank you.

BTW, if you do have so many issues with all the TP-Link devices, it is suggested to contact the local tech support for urgent help, as just complaining helps nothing.

Options
2021-07-23 20:09:30

"BTW, if you do have so many issues with all the TP-Link devices, it is suggested to contact the local tech support for urgent help, as just complaining helps nothing. "

The issues YOU have , not me. Your products. These issues are not isolated. So because of that  after contacted the local tech support i come here. And here alot of ppl complaining. So we undertatnd tat we complaining for nothing here. Then close this forum, because no one get help here.!!

Shame!

Options
2021-08-03 03:25:23

A similar fix here related to QNAS TS-251. As @FreeLink posted lets hope that's informative for TP-Link Tech Support troubleshooting purposes.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options