Home Network using P9’s

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Home Network using P9’s

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Home Network using P9’s
Home Network using P9’s
2021-02-16 07:02:23
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Hi,

im after some advice, I've got 3 P9's round the house and I'm looking to expand / increase (speed) the WiFi in certain areas of the house and wondered what would be the best option?

ive looked at the new x20 & 60 and would one of these play nice with the P9's - As the X series is a newer device I'd use it as the main deco but would the power line back haul still work on the P9's also as the house is an old Victorian five bed with quite a few rooms and many walls. 

currently, with the P9 coverage is good but in one room in particular the speeds aren't great (shame that's my office currently). 

Any advice greatly appreciated 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Home Network using P9’s
2021-02-17 05:56:52

@J4ttm4co 

HI, Deco X20 and X60 does not support powerline backhaul so they could only create wireless or Ethernet backhaul with Deco P9;

And if there is only One X20/X60, the feature supported by X20/60, not P9 yet, such as Wi-Fi 6 and WPA3 could only work as X20/60 as well.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 184

Replies: 1

Related Articles