AX11000 losing internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX11000 losing internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:AX11000 losing internet connection
2021-05-09 09:59:07

@aaron91795 

Just had this happen to us too, the router was still white ontop but we suddenly lost internet connection while in a game.

I checked and we had lost connection to the router (router login wasnt available) on all 3 wired devices and no internet connection.

I rebooted the router and the connection has gone back to normal, if this happens again i will test the main connection direct to one of the pcs and advise from there.

Options
Re:AX11000 losing internet connection
2021-05-10 07:20:54

@Scorps75 

May I know what is the network bandwidth you got from your ISP? Who is your ISP? Just as you mentioned, please check and confirm if the ISP modem connection is stable, you can connect the modem directly to the computer and monitor.

If the modem is stable, then connect the AX11000 back to the network, login to its web management page to try different DNS servers, such as 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 (go to Advanced > Network > Internet to change the DNS server), save and reboot the router, then monitor again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Related Articles