AX11000 and iPhone 11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX11000 and iPhone 11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX11000 and iPhone 11
AX11000 and iPhone 11
2021-02-23 13:35:59
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

Had a AX11000 for a few weeks now, everything connects fine with the exception of my mobile phone (iPhone 11) which refuses to 

connect to the main network, it will only connect to my guest network which means I cannot configure things such as Ring doorbell, Smartthings 

and Hive from it.  

My main network combines all three bands into one (if I understand correctly) ina "Sharing Network" and the guest is just set to 5GHz.  See attached. 

The iPhone just says "Unable to join network" when I try to join.  

Anyone have any experience of this using iPhones?  We have a few Android tablets in the house of varying ages and they all connect just fine. 

Thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX11000 and iPhone 11
2021-02-24 02:57:43

@davegray 

What if you disable the Smart Connect on the AX11000 and reboot it, will the iPhone connect to the main 5G network?

If the iPhone 11 still cannot connect to the 5G network, please try to change the 5G network name to a brand-new one, change its security to WPA-PSK, AES, then confirm again.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 1

Related Articles