I deleted my network and got impatient

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-03 04:10:01
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good day! 

My issue started because my internet through the deco nodes were slow so I turned them on and off. After that, I checked my speed and it was still slow (my home wifi speed is 100mbps and can go even higher, but what I was getting from the speed test was 1-2mbps or even less than that). 

Here's where the fun starts, I then deleted the network but instead of waiting for it to finish, I plugged off my E4 deco so now it wasn't reset along with the other decos (M5) that were able to reset. 

My problem now is that I can't connect my E4 deco to the new network I made because I already deleted the previous network it was connected to. Even if I try resetting it on the deco itself, it won't, it still blinks red.

I really need help on this one, I searched online on how to fix my specific problem but I can't find solutions to it. I'm also going to keep on trying to contact support.

Thank you so much! 

Options
2 Reply
Re:I deleted my network and got impatient
2021-03-03 06:05:16

@trees35 

HiAfter trying the hardware reset, did the LED lights stay on blinking red?

--if yes, could you please send me a video clip of the whole reset process?

After that, please try to run a firmware recovery to have a look:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2958/

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:I deleted my network and got impatient
2021-03-03 08:53:59

@TP-Link No, not anymore. Everything's fixed now, thank you! 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 741

Replies: 2

Related Articles