archer c80 Qos IT Doesn't Work. - no funciona Qos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-09 06:00:21 - last edited 2021-03-09 06:10:57
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.3 Build 210128 Rel.64503n(5553)

Hi, I'm from Peru, I just bought the archer c80 router and configured the Qos option but it does not limit the internet speed as it did in my old archer c7, I cannot control the bandwidth therefore the ping is triggered for moments , I wish someone could help me, thank you.
Options
6 Reply
Re:archer c80 Qos IT Doesn't Work. - no funciona Qos
2021-03-09 08:08:20

@carlos-ocsa 

The Archer C80 doesn't support the bandwidth control, it only supports QoS. You may refer to the below article for more details:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/stories/detail/247

If QoS doesn't meet the requirement, can you please verify how would you like to limit or distribute the bandwidth for the devices?

Meanwhile, we have feedback to the related department, and the bandwidth control feature will be available on the wireless routers in the future firmware update, but we cannot provide you an ETA, we cannot know which model will have it at the moment.

You are suggested to pay attention to the official website, or the new firmware notifications on your router web GUI for any new firmware updates.

Options
2021-03-19 03:00:46

@Kevin_Z 

previously I configured the Qos in this way my router tp link c7 and if it worked limiting the internet at that speed so that later everything is managed efficiently everything great, but with this new router c80 it does not happen, I apply the same configuration and nothing happens, as if that option was not executed, I attach a photo

Options
2021-03-19 06:39:40

@carlos-ocsa 

Please refer to the below instructions to check the QoS settings on the C80:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2797/

Options
2021-07-02 00:21:11
buenas noches entonces para que sirve esa parte de ingreso que te pide el ancho de banda de subida y ancho de banda de bajada por que yo tengo 200mbps de descarga y subida 34 mbps lo puse y luego puse 1mbps de descarga y tambien mbps de subida e igual me da todo el internet y otra cosa cuando estoy en juegos quiero priorizar mi pc y nada se manda con el ping alto cuando alguien ingresa a ver netflix por ejemplo a mi parecer que esta bug la configuracion.
Options
2021-07-02 00:23:18
y otra cosa es solo en este modelo por que mi sobrino tiene otro y al si se configura lo que pone y le funciona en mi caso con c80 no funciona
Options
2021-07-02 00:24:03
tambien no me funciona abrir puertos me estoy llevando mala experiencia con este modelo de router
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1337

Replies: 6