RE305 Range Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE305 Range Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RE305 Range Extender
RE305 Range Extender
2021-03-12 17:33:33 - last edited 2021-03-12 17:41:44

Hello,

Being completely new to range extenders, can anyone help please? I installed a Blink security system and have a poor WiFi signal to one of the cameras. Thinking a range extender would help, I bought an RE305 here in the UK. Unfortunately, even with all three blue lights on, the signal to the one camera is still poor. It looks as though the RE305 was not helping at all.

The one poor camera is at the back of the house on an outside wall and after setting up the extender, I moved it to the inside wall adjacent to the camera. Unfortunately, no improvement in signal at all. I feel I must be doing something wrong as the wall is only narrow, single brick with a gap to a type of fibreboard on the inside.

Would there be a better solution than the RE305? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE305 Range Extender
2021-03-14 11:03:50

Thanks for all the help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 415

Replies: 1

Related Articles