Deco application

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco application

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco application
Deco application
2021-03-13 14:14:39
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 74289

Some devices, actually connected to the WiFi network, sometimes are not in the list of active devices in Deco application, but in a list of devices that are "not in the network". Even phone, where Deco app is installed, being connected to the wifi network, sometimes is in "inactive list". Situation is with different deveces - phones, cameras...

Decos M4 are in AP mode.

Why is so?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco application
2021-03-15 11:02:42

@RedRoger 

Hi, Did the Deco network have a different SSID than the main network? or Deco is the only wireless network you have?

For the devices that are not on the list, did any of them use the static IP address?

If possible, could you please run the following test:

--Refresh the Deco APP and if the status has no change, please log into the http://tplinkdeco.net to check the online device list on the web interface;

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-03-15 12:00:29 - last edited 2021-03-15 12:05:12

@TP-Link Hello… Tanks for replying.

1. Deco network is the only WiFi network, I have.

2. Do not have any device, that use static IP. All off them get IP from DHCP of the main Mikrotik router.

3. If device is not in the list of active devices in Deco app, it's also not in the clients list of web interrace. But device is actually connected to the network and fully operational :). I'll try to make screenshots of situation, when device with opened Deco app, connected to the Deco network is not an active devices list ))

Options
2021-03-16 15:01:06

@TP-Link As I promised, here are screenshots from the phone that is currently connected to the WiFi network but is in the offline devices list

File:
MyCollages.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 873

Replies: 3

Related Articles