i want to enable band selection in my archer MR600 V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

i want to enable band selection in my archer MR600 V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:i want to enable band selection in my archer MR600 V2
2021-05-04 16:53:11

@amaxgraph i found another bug in this firmware, when i check if present firmware update, system tell me "you can update firmware" but i'm viewing on TP-LINK site (ita + uk) and my firmware is last publish (i've attach photo of bug), button (veriifcare aggiornamento - verify update, could change to install upgrade)

Options
2021-07-20 14:46:13

@TP-Link 

Hi,

I have few problems related to MR600, listed below. Please let me know if something can be done to improve the connectivity.

1. I am using Vi sim (India) and its not showing me band 41 in option to select manually. In auto mode also it never connects to band 41. (in mobile phone it shows band 41)

2. Even if it shows 4g+ symbol, it wont show which 2 bands it is using. It shows only only B1.

3. Internet fluctuates too much. Not able to get stable VPN connection. At the same time mobile hotspot is giving better stability (with same ISP).

Thank you

Options
2021-09-30 10:53:17

@TP-Link  I have a MR600 V2 and have the following issues.

1. How do I enavle B40+40 carrier aggregation? Do I select only B40 in the band selection?

2. On Jio, I cannot select any bands? Why?

Quick Reply

Options

Options