Can't login to router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't login to router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't login to router
Can't login to router
2021-03-14 17:55:52
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

i have a problem with login in to my router after a update the firmware with the theter app.

i can't login on the app or the webserver. i tried it via lan and wifi it just doesn't work. 

is there somebody with the same problem here that can help me fix this problem ? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't login to router
2021-03-15 06:10:02

@yanick 

Is there any error message when you failed to access the webserver or the Tether app? Is the internet still working fine on the C80?

Please check what is the IP address you can get from the C80 when the computer or phone is connected to the C80, try to ping the gateway like this:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/425/

You can also try to reset the C80 to factory defaults by pressing and holding the reset button as long as the LEDs flash off then on, reconfigure it from scratch to check if you can access the webserver.

Options
Re:Can't login to router
2021-03-15 07:41:19

@Kevin_Z 

there is no error message. and the internet is working fine.

I will try to ping the gateway or reset the router when i'm back home thanks for the help

Options