Deco M5 - IPTV Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M5 - IPTV Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M5 - IPTV Issue
Deco M5 - IPTV Issue
2021-03-14 21:07:03
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

Hello everyone,

Have a strange issue with my Deco setup. I have 3xDeco M5's over my home.

Been using it for 3 months. But realized that a really strange issue came with the Deco itself.

I have also IPTV. Everything was fine until I set up my Deco. After setting it up, some of the channels started to blackout with a connection error for a few hours and then comes back again just for an hour or so.

During the blackout, I cannot really open most of the channels and that started to annoy me.

Yesterday tried to bypass Deco's out of the system and tried to connect channels again. Everything seemed fine. Also mobile network seems fine. So I can confirm this issue all stays on Deco.

Parental Controls off, Antivirus is off, everything is off.

Do anyone have any idea, can you please help me get over this issue?

Thank you so much..

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 - IPTV Issue
2021-03-15 07:15:29

@cubone 

Hi,

Did you set up the IPTV connected to the 2nd Ethernet port of the main Deco or one of the ports from satellite Deco units?

--if it is from the satellite Deco, would it be possible to connect to the main Deco?

And may I know who is your IPTV service provider and what is the model number of your previous main router?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 1

Related Articles