Router suddenly shows orange light after 5 days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-18 09:19:11 - last edited 2021-04-06 08:46:19
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hey there i purchased c6 few days ago but facing some weird problem that is router shows orange light after 5,6days and on that time internet stopped i already checked the fiber optical laser dbi and it's currently 18 but sometimes this problem happens after reboot it works finely.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router suddenly shows orange light after 5 days
2021-03-19 01:52:17

@taseen 

May I know who is your ISP? Is there a modem? If there is one, please connect a computer to the modem directly to check if you can get a stable connection.

When did you purchase the C6, was the issue occurring when you began to use it, or it happened recently? What if you just unplug the Ethernet cable between the C6 and the modem, will the internet connection recover?

Please share with us the whole system log on the C6 when the internet drops then recover, but don't restart it, as a restart will clear the previous log record. If the internet doesn't recover, try to unplug the cable from WAN then plug it back in.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-03-21 12:21:28

@Kevin_Z i replaced it recently it happens after 5 days i tried different router which works completely fine...

Options
2021-03-21 12:24:27 - last edited 2021-04-06 08:46:19
Ok if i face it again some days later i will share my system log.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 520

Replies: 3

Related Articles