Archer c7 does not open some sites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-18 17:31:51
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20210125 rel.37999

Hi,

just bought a new Archer c7 to replace my old Asus in order to get faster wifi ... Unfortunately Archer c7 does not open some sites ... To be able to check the ISP and router settings, I connected two routers in parallel (old and new) - the old one works without problems, the new one does not open some sites ...
I tried following other guidelines on this topic (playing with FW and DNS), but ... everything is the same ...

Please let me know how to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance!

DNK

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer c7 does not open some sites
2021-03-19 01:43:15

@DNK 

Try to refer to this troubleshooting guidance if you failed to open some sites:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3023/

Just to confirm, who is your ISP? What are the sites that cannot be opened?

Options
2021-03-19 16:18:25
Thanks Kevin_Z replying me! Unfortunately..., no changes after changing MAC (( Still the same story... Some problematic sites: www.maps-world.ru www.soborvilnius.lt ... ... Thanks! Br, DNK
Options
2021-03-22 09:28:18

@DNK 

Which MAC address did you try to clone on the C7? As per your description, it seems that the old ASUS router can get internet correctly, so please clone the ASUS's WAN mac to the C7 as per the guide we sent to you.

We have also reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 465

Replies: 3