TP-Link Community Forum Guidelines
Welcome to TP-Link Community!
TP-Link takes pleasure in providing a wide range of methods for our customer base to find answers to questions they may have with our products. One of those methods is this community forum. It is our hope that this is a place for users to share their experience, give suggestions, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and fellow customers alike. We want this to be a place of respect and collaboration, so to this effect, we have set guidelines that we will require all users to follow. Volition of these guidelines could result in a warning, the removal of content, temporary or permanent suspension of users' accounts.
- Be Respectful. Start a post or reply in a respectful and friendly manner. Remember most answers are provided by community users just like you and do not attack someone who may not provide a satisfactory answer. Name calling, insulting, personal attack, provocation, or other profanity are prohibited. Content deemed in violation may receive a warning or be removed by the Administrator.
- Stay on-Topic. Keep your post relative to the thread topic or original posting. The content you shared should be relevant to the subject of the thread. We suggest you focusing on solution or problem resolving, please refrain from abusing or attacking any brand or product, or posting in a manner unrelated to the support of TP-Link products.
- No Pornographic Material. Keep the content and language in your post clean. TP-Link’s hope is that this community forum be a family-friendly environment. To that regard, we ask that content be clean and age-appropriate. In other words, let’s keep it “G” rated.
- No Offensive Content. Do not post any content (written, visual, or audio) that is disparaging, demeaning, or derogatory to any individual, or group of individuals. Hate speech targeted on a certain race, nationality, or religion is not allowed. Such content may even violate federal or local law. Violation of this rule will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
- No Illegal Activity. Do not conduct in illegal activity, actions that violate state, local or federal law will be taken seriously and may require us to contact the authorities and permanently ban your access to the forums.
- Protect Private or Confidential information. Take care not to share personal or confidential information in your post including email addresses, names, home addresses, TP-Link internal material, email exchanges with TP-Link support or without authorization or any other information that is not publicly accessible. TP-Link Support may require you to provide personal information while troubleshooting or processing an RMA, we will however not ask for it here. If someone asks you to provide personal information, please report it immediately.
- No Advertising or Spam Content. Advertising or commercial content is expressly prohibited and will result in an automatic ban of your account. Other spam contents that may be reviewed and removed by the Administrator include but are not limited to duplicate information, meaningless or useless posts, repetitive or excessive posts.
- Report Abuse or Spam. While our admins will be active, we might not be able to catch everything in a timely manner. If you feel something violates the guidelines above, please report it for review.
In our effort to keep the community a respectful, useful resource for community users, TP-Link reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without further notice.