Deco M4 Zoom Meeting issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-21 07:02:10
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.1

I've been using Deco M4 (US, 2-pack) for 3 months now and the experience has been really good.

However, the only issue I've encountered so far is whenever I'm in a Zoom meeting, sometimes the video stutters, pauses & audio gets delayed.

Even I got disconnected a couple of times while having full bars on Wi-Fi.

Also, messages like " Your Internet connection is unstable", "Your Network Bandwidth is low" appear during the meeting. Again, full bars on Wi-Fi.

Both my PC & phone connect to the 5ghz network and I've no problem browsing, downloading or streaming in either of the devices.

I use Zoom a lot for various purposes and this is really bugging me.

Please Fix this.

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 Zoom Meeting issue
2021-03-22 07:41:39

@ImtiazAli 

Hi, have you tried to turn off the Mesh Technology of the Zoom meeting host on the Deco APP?

And if possible, please also put this device to high priority;

By the way, if the Zoom meeting host is connected via Ethernet cable, would you still have the same issue?

Could you please also provide me a picture of the network topology of your internet system?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 496

Replies: 1

Related Articles