Can i change my TP-Link account's email?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-22 18:58:46 - last edited 2021-03-23 02:20:26

Can I change my TP-Link account's email?

If not, then what should I do?

(Tether User)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can i change my TP-Link account's email?-Solution
2021-03-23 02:20:19 - last edited 2021-03-23 02:20:26

@Sam-eer 

Yes, you can.

If your TP-Link device has been bound to a previous account, please unbind the device from that account first, go to Tools > TP-Link ID, tap the three dots on the right side of your account, tap Unbind. After that, you can log out of your account from the Tether app, log in with your new email (if it is not a TP-Link ID yet, please sign up with a new email first), then you could bind the device to this new account.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can i change my TP-Link account's email?-Solution
2021-03-23 02:20:19 - last edited 2021-03-23 02:20:26

@Sam-eer 

Yes, you can.

If your TP-Link device has been bound to a previous account, please unbind the device from that account first, go to Tools > TP-Link ID, tap the three dots on the right side of your account, tap Unbind. After that, you can log out of your account from the Tether app, log in with your new email (if it is not a TP-Link ID yet, please sign up with a new email first), then you could bind the device to this new account.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can i change my TP-Link account's email?
2021-06-20 19:47:51

@Kevin_Z Late response but when I first read your response I was like what? I didn't understand a thing and now I'm seeing your response again and still, I don't understand anything can I get a guide with screenshots or video or something?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 8824

Replies: 2

Related Articles