NETWORK OPTIMIZATION

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NETWORK OPTIMIZATION

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NETWORK OPTIMIZATION
NETWORK OPTIMIZATION
2021-03-28 11:51:16
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good Morning! I have noticed when the wifi network is slow to browse, I click on "network optimization", and the app scans and indicates "congested wifi network". Once this optimization is applied, the wifi network will return to a satisfactory performance. Sometimes I need to do this process more than once a day. I believe that this process will change the channel in order to get out of congestion. Is there no way to do this automated process in order to improve the performance of the Deco? Doesn't the Deco have an automatic channel switch?

Options
1 Reply
Re:NETWORK OPTIMIZATION
2021-05-12 08:19:45

@PASCAL348 

Hi, there is no plan to allow manually changing channels on the Deco devices yet;

For the network optimization, we have received several feedbacks before and it has been forwarded to the senior engineers for further improvement;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1719

Replies: 1

Related Articles