red light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

red light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
red light
red light
2021-03-28 19:54:42
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

After my daughter jerked out the powersupply, i only have a main deco. and all my information was gone, like profiles,passwords and so on. I cant reconnect the other two because when i add them they are found,but then switch to red.

Options
4 Reply
Re:red light
2021-03-29 05:52:35

@Madlarc 

Hi, when the satellite Deco turn red, did the main Deco stay green?

Were you still able to see the current Deco's network on the Deco APP?

If put these two satellite Decos next to the main Deco, would they still be blinking red?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-03-30 12:09:18 - last edited 2021-03-30 13:11:46

@TP-Link  the main works now is green, the other two Stay red, done  reset and new deco but after blue turns red again even in the same room.

so started from scratch,same message.on my iPad tried iT says can not connect this Deco to main

Options
2021-03-31 05:43:52

@Madlarc 

Hi, I would like to follow up on your case by email.

At the same time, have you tried to use another Deco as the main Deco?

If still the same, would it be possible to connect one satellite Deco to the main Deco via cable to check whether we can add the satellite Deco successfully?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-03-31 09:50:07

@TP-Link ok so i solved the problem as follows.

my gsm android only said found deco,but my iPad said can not connect. so i user a sattelite as main, didn't work. the i connected the sattelite on the main using ethernet,and now it connected. after installation it said the sattelite needed an update. so that's what the problem was,the main had an update which the satelites didn't,so when it powered up after, they couldnt connect anymore

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 4

Related Articles