my router in Crazy restart.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-29 14:45:34
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.3

My router not set any. But every 30 to 45min would restart. Also, the router was purchased in the last 2 weeks. I need someone to help me with how to do it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:my router in Crazy restart.
2021-03-30 05:53:25

@asd123 

Hi, we would like to know more details which will help us analyze the special reboot issue you are experiencing.
1. Does the reboot issue occur when you first installed it or is it happening after some special activity, such as high loading or streaming? Have you ever upgraded the router firmware or changed some setting on it when this issue begins to happen?
2. When the C80 restarts, are all the LEDs turning off then on automatically and the internet on it will temporarily down then recover? How long does this process take?
3. How many devices are connected to C80, wired, and wirelessly? If possible, try to reduce the connected devices, modify the Transmit Power on the router to middle or low, then monitor again.
4. Are there any other range extenders or switch in the network? If yes, try to remove it first and confirm again.
5. Are you using the original power adapter for the C80, which is 12 V ⎓ 1.5 A?

6. Try to reset it to factory defaults by holding the reset button on it until all the LEDs go off then on, reconfigure it from scratch, then monitor again.

Options
2021-03-30 13:59:00
1.no,Use normally 2,yes, this takes about one to two minutes 3.7 4.no 5.yes, Also, I have a question is whether the original power adapter is different for before. 6.i have try
Options
2021-03-31 02:18:31

@asd123 

We have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 290

Replies: 3

Related Articles