X20 parental controls block connections outside timed window

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-30 12:19:07
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 20210205 36338

Hi,

please help I have just purchased the Deco X20 and am having problems with the parental control. I set up a profile, then set up Bed time limits and add a device. The minute I do the device gets blocked even though the time is outside the time limits I set. Unfortunately if I cannot resolve this I will probably return it as faulty.

Regards

Tom

Options
1 Reply
Re:X20 parental controls block connections outside timed window
2021-03-31 03:30:32

@TNelmes 

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance;

At the same time, could you please help me check the following information:

1. Once the bedtime profile was deleted, would the internet restore automatically?

--if yes, could you please try to add two or three different devices under the same bedtime profile again, and check whether we could produce the same issue?

After that, please go to Overview>settings on the top left>help>Contact US>Suggestions and add the system log and send to us;

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 200

Replies: 1

Related Articles