Wan connection error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wan connection error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wan connection error
Wan connection error
2021-03-31 09:57:28
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

So I bought the router 2 days back and I set up everything well according to the manual and it was working just fine till today morning when it just showed up as no internet connection then it asked me to to sign in again re-setup it so I did but at the time of saving it comes up as wan connection error. Does anyone know the solution or the actual issue here?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wan connection error
2021-04-01 03:29:10

@Kirrraaisssiss 

This WAN connection error or redirect occurs when there is no internet on the router WAN side, please connect the computer directly to the ISP modem with the same cable, check if it can maintain a stable internet connection. If yes, please try to clone the PC's MAC address to the A6 by connecting this PC to the A6 LAN port, then monitor again. If there is no internet on the modem, then you need to check the line with your ISP.

BTW, who is your ISP? What is the model number of the ISP modem?

Options