- We have a Deco in Wall outlet on the first and second floor (source ground floor). Worked perfectly until lately.
- After some time we found out the connection in the first floor (desktop) fails (maybe also 2nd floor, but we didn't try that) as soon as the television is turned on in the ground floor. Wifi on ground floor is not noticeable disturbed by television (we still can use our mobile devices there).
- When the television is switched off the problem ends and I can use my desktop again.
- Deco app doesn't show differences except that the kb/MB numbers down- and upload hardly change after tv starts (nearly freeze, as well as does my desktop).
- We didn't have the problem before (with the same tv and deco) and as far as we know we didn't change anything.
Situation: Television is connected via a HD-TV receiver to a cable to fritz box. Deco is also connected to fritz box. The house is connected to fiber optic cable. Neither the provider (xs4all) nor tp-link (deco) can explain our problem.
Anybody any idea what might be the cause, what can we do? We could buy a new tv if we would be certain this is the cause, but that's not clear yet.