AC c5400X TRIBAND ROUTER NOT WORKING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-03 04:37:47
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Since past 2weeks my this router not working properly

It have tri bands but in cell phone it shows only one and with any 1 name out of three

Once i connect it connected to another name instead of i selected and then get disconnected 

In laptop all triband shows but popr netwrok

Drop of connection 

Infsct i have tp link extender anf another ac60 dual band router which work perfectly all right in all my devices including laptop with perfect speed

Options
1 Reply
Re:AC c5400X TRIBAND ROUTER NOT WORKING
2021-04-06 08:02:55

@Nitspari 

Please ensure the router firmware is up-to-date. You can find the latest firmware on the official website:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-c5400x/#Firmware

Reset the router to factory defaults, then confirm again if you can detect all the three signals on the cell phone and laptop.

You can also try to run a Wi-Fi analyzer to find a clear channel for both the 2.4G and 5G network, then change the channel width to 40MHz for the 2.4G, and 80MHz to 5G, reboot the router and reconnect to the wireless network, then confirm.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 394

Replies: 1

Related Articles