TP-Link Utility for PC - no link on TP-Link website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-04 05:21:28 - last edited 2021-04-15 09:04:22

Hi,

As the title suggests, there is no link to download the Tp-Link utility software for powerline adaptor management.  The only link provided is for the Mac software.  I was able to download the utility software from a third party site - which was not ideal.  The link is referenced in your documentation AND on pages of the TP-Link website.  I was here 6 months ago looking for a way to fix dropouts on my TL-PA8033PKIT and the link was missing back then too.  I have been less than impressed with the support experience of Tp-Link AND with the product I purchased.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-Link Utility for PC - no link on TP-Link website-Solution
2021-04-15 09:03:30 - last edited 2021-04-15 09:04:22

@JimAu Hi all, 

Windows version Utility is available on our official website, please download from the link here: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/tl-wpa8630-kit/#Utility

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link Utility for PC - no link on TP-Link website
2021-04-05 15:44:56

@fdisk 

Agreed , very annoying.

Unprofessional TP Link.

:(

Options
Re:TP-Link Utility for PC - no link on TP-Link website
2021-04-05 23:30:11

@JimAu

If you contact support they may send you a link to a BETA version.  The beta version is working fine for me and I was able to turn off power saving to fix my disconnecting issue.  Still testing, but no disconnections so far.  They responded quickly to my support request too, so kudos and thanks to the tp-link support team. 

Options
Re:TP-Link Utility for PC - no link on TP-Link website-Solution
2021-04-15 09:03:30 - last edited 2021-04-15 09:04:22

@JimAu Hi all, 

Windows version Utility is available on our official website, please download from the link here: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/tl-wpa8630-kit/#Utility

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 584

Replies: 3