Installation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Installation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Installation
Installation
2021-04-05 22:06:18
Model: RE505X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I got two WiFi range extenders Model RE505X and I installed the first one successfully.  When I tried to add one, even in the same room as the router the range extender only shows a dim blue for signal strength.  The first one has all 4 blue lights lit up bright which I am assuming is good, but there doesn't seem to be a guide to interpret what different lighting outputs mean.  HELP!!!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Installation
2021-04-05 22:14:01
Is there a way to fix this or do I just have to return it...?
Options
2021-04-06 11:51:40
Nobody helping here... I'm returning this stuff to the store as soon as humanly possible.
Options
2021-04-09 06:08:15

@JessGuess2000 Hello, 

Sorry for the late update. 

For “ range extender only shows a dim blue for signal strength” How many LEDs are On your second range extender? 

Do you want to connect both extender to main router? If so, it is recommended to unplug the first extender,  factory reset your second extender and set up again. 

Factory reset : with the extender powered, use a pin to push the reset hole for 10 secs.

If still the same problem, please send us a photo of the Led on your extender, thanks. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 348

Replies: 3

Related Articles