Deco M4 Internet Drop Intermittently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-09 06:43:07
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 74289

Hi,

I have my 1 Deco connected to my ISP Router in my Living Room and another Deco in my bedroom. Recently I found the internet connection drop intermittently. At first I thought it is my ISP issue, however there is another devices connected directly to my ISP Router where there is no issue with the internet but any devices that connected WiFi under Deco will lost all the internet connection. It would take approximately 2 to 3 minutes to recovered. Sometimes when it failed I had to restart the whole modem, router and Deco in order to gain the network back again.

Another thing I found is whenever internet drop, I try to access to Deco Web via IP address and I found the CPU Usage hit 100%. Not sure it is related. Can you assists on this?

Thanks

Regards,

Alvin

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 Internet Drop Intermittently
2021-04-26 06:07:22

@AlvinSaw 

Hi,

For your case, please help me check the following information:

1. Would any Deco turn red when the internet got disconnected?
  2. How often did the internet got disconnected per day?
  3. Is your network map like: ISP router--<cable>--Deco M4---<Wi-Fi> 2nd Deco?—if yes, did M4 work as the wireless router mode or access point mode?

By the way, how many devices do you have that would connect to the Deco system?

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 1

Related Articles