P9 Satellite not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-11 20:18:55
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi. I hoping someone can assist in the setup of my 3 unit Deco P9 system.  I've linked the main unit to my virgin super hub and connected fine with everything working.  I then connected the second deco unit to a different area of the house (on the same circuit) and it connected fine.  Now trying to connect the 3rd unit to another location in the house (not on the same circuit) and it won't connect over WiFi. The app says it should be connected on the same network but I thought the whole point was to be able to connect the devices with either the electrical circuit or the WiFi. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Options
1 Reply
Re:P9 Satellite not connecting
2021-04-12 03:43:30

@Copo 

Hi, can I have a picture of the error message on the Deco APP?

May I know the distance between 3rd Deco with its closest Deco?

Since now they are on the different powerline circuit, the powerline backhaul would not work, and for the wireless backhaul, the 3rd Deco might need to be in the wifi coverage of the 2nd one;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 190

Replies: 1

Related Articles