My tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
My tether app
My tether app
2021-04-12 00:43:02 - last edited 2021-08-27 03:51:36
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My tether app told me incorrect password when try connecting to my router even i have entered it thousanda of time in my pc and accepted

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My tether app-Solution
2021-04-12 08:14:46 - last edited 2021-08-27 03:51:36

@daddy69 

May I know your TP-Link account? If you have already changed the username and password, please ensure you typed them in correctly.

Please be aware that when login to the router, you need to type in the login username and password, but not the password for your TP-Link ID.

If possible, try with another phone and see how it goes. BTW, are you login to the router when connected to its wireless locally or from an outside network? Is the phone an iPhone or Android phone, what is the OS version?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:My tether app-Solution
2021-04-12 08:14:46 - last edited 2021-08-27 03:51:36

@daddy69 

May I know your TP-Link account? If you have already changed the username and password, please ensure you typed them in correctly.

Please be aware that when login to the router, you need to type in the login username and password, but not the password for your TP-Link ID.

If possible, try with another phone and see how it goes. BTW, are you login to the router when connected to its wireless locally or from an outside network? Is the phone an iPhone or Android phone, what is the OS version?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 339

Replies: 1

Related Articles