Deco Reporting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco Reporting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco Reporting
Deco Reporting
2021-04-13 13:41:11
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have the Deco M4 and it performs really well, but I now need better device internet access reporting 

Is it possible for the Parental Controls insights and history to only track domain level and to store or export longer than the last 1.5 hours of device history so I have visbility to  which device is accessing what and when

My problem is, for example if I go to Insights view on Parental Control daily summary I might get

bag.itunes.apple.com

cl5.apple.com

edge-mtt.apple.com

lookaside.apple.com

gsp-ssl.ls.apple.com

api.smoot.apple.com

pancake.apple.com

etc when all I want is apple.com.  Because of the insights summary only has 10 slots it fills up with this detail and I miss something like Discord which I want to know about

If I go into the history all it gives me is again the same detailed URL and only the last 1.5 hours so again, any domains that I want to know about are lost if I don't look regularly

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco Reporting
2021-04-15 01:20:21

@srfergo 

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Currently, only the latest 100 browsing histories would be saved under each profile.

We have recorded this feedback and would keep an eye on similar feedback for further evaluation;

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1143

Replies: 1

Related Articles