T4E ac1200 disconnects after few minutes over and over again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-14 23:00:12
Model: Archer T4E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Good evening! 
I made this thread cause i need a solution. I have this adapter for 6/7 months and never works correctly. Some days disconnects every minute and other days no disconnects at all. 
I try every solution i found on forums as reestablish connection, reinstall drivers and similars. Nothing seems to work. 
I need a solution cause im programming/working w/ wifi. 
Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:T4E ac1200 disconnects after few minutes over and over again
2021-05-13 11:55:17 - last edited 2021-05-13 12:01:02

@Fede411 Hello, 

Sorry for the late response, it is recommended to reinstall the latest driver on official driver for T4E.

If  your driver is the latest one, here is a chipset driver which you could give it a try: 

https://static.tp-link.com/2019/201911/20191128/T4E.zip

May I know does the issue happen on 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz, if the issue happens on certain band you could try a different wifi channel on main router. 

If the same problem, may I know the model of your router, does the unstable issue happens on 5Ghz /2.4Ghz band.

Do you have a stable connection if you put other devices at the same location as the T3U computer.

If there any Error message when issue happens, may I have a photo of it. Do you need to reconnect wifi or Internet connection recover by itself? 

Can you share us  photo of the driver date & motherboard info, thank you.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 852

Replies: 1