DECO E4R issues with CoAP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-18 20:20:23 - last edited 2021-04-18 21:00:42
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 44982

Hey,

I have a problem with smart switches Shelly. 

As a hub, I'm using Home Assistant on a VM. My E4 and my router infrastructure  are: ISP --LAN cable--> Router Tp-Link Archer C6 --LAN cable--> Deco E4 (Main, Operation Mode: Access Point) --WIFI --> Deco E4 on my garden. 
I'm experiencing slowness issues with my Shelly devices on my Home Assistant as it seems the E4 is doing issues with CoAP messaging. I get up to 1 min delays with my equipment which I didn't have before when I'm using shelly directly to the router. All devices which are affected are connected to the (Deco E4 on my garden) which is the last device.

I saw CoAP-msg is missing on the devices which are connected to the latest Deco E4. Maybe the problem are related to this.

I tried to open the web interface on the deco to enable IGMP Feature: Enable IGMP, but when I enable the feature and restart the Deco the IGMP is disabled again. So I think that was some firmware issue because it's not possible to enable IGMP.

Can you please help to solve the issue?

I found a similar problem here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/209984

Regards,

Georgi

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO E4R issues with CoAP
2021-04-19 03:09:29

@dobrishinov 

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and please have a check of your email box.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 545

Replies: 1

Related Articles