Internet when playing games are not stable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-26 18:22:32
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello

I have been bridging my root router which is the TL-WR840N to another router which is a Tl-WR740N. From the bridged router, I have been using a LAN Cable to my computer in hopes that i can get a better connection. But in games such as Valorant,  CSGO, League of Legends, Apex Legends, the ping seems to spike horrendously. My download and upload speed are the same if i used a lan cable to my root router so i do not know where the problem lies, can anyone help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet when playing games are not stable
2021-04-29 05:44:54

@seventeen  As suggested by terziyski, you can try to connect the two by Ethernet cable, then check if the connection will be improved.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options