Which powerline adaptors are compatible with TP-Link Powerline Deco P9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-28 11:58:36

Hi All,

Recently installed Powerline WIFI Mesh (Deco P9). I attached my NAS drive to the ethernet port of one of the child units and experienced that the wifi connection became slow and at one point it also disconnected.

Has anyone faced a similar issue? What would be the best approach for attaching a NAS drive.

Thanks

neo

Options
3 Reply
Re:Which powerline adaptors are compatible with TP-Link Powerline Deco P9
2021-04-29 10:34:48

@neo-1999 

Hi, were you trying to say:

The Ethernet connection of NAS to Deco made the wireless connection of this Deco slow and unstable?

Would this Deco blink red?

Can I have a picture of the network topology of the Deco P9 system, like how they are connected over Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-05-03 09:47:19
Hi Yes, On connecting the NAS drive the network became sluggish. Of course I Immediately disconnected the drive. Also unplugged the Deco child unit and reconnected it. After a while connected the NAS drive back. Since then it is stable, hoping it was a one time thing.
Options
2021-05-06 09:10:54

@neo-1999 

Thank you very much and please feel free to let me know whether this issue repeated again;

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 501

Replies: 3