Not able to connect 2.4ghz wireless band on linux OS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-28 13:14:16
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591

I have dual boot system windows(10) & manjaro(21), also i have configured my wifi router with different ssid for both 2.4/5 ghz with decent password. Now the thing is when i try to connect my laptop from windows os for 2.4/5 ghz band it gets connect & my all device too connect to both band. 

But when i boot in manjaro(21 KDE)/Ubuntu(20.04) the problem start here on they dont connect to 2.4ghz band on the other hand they too connect to 5ghz band with same password.

Its my kindly request to all, please help me out am strugling this from last few months.

Thank you 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Not able to connect 2.4ghz wireless band on linux OS
2021-04-29 02:01:00

@miyur  This seems more like an issue or setting on the manjaro(21 KDE)/Ubuntu(20.04), we may not be able to provide suggestions on that. You can search on some open source website, or we can wait if any of the community user know about it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 342

Replies: 1

Related Articles