Wifi connected but no internet on Mi Smart Tv

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-01 07:18:32
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.7

My Mi Smart Tv shows msg as wifi connected but no internet. Rest all devices like mobile phones, laptop and tata sky binge plus are working fine when connected but only Mi Smart Tv with model 4X shows msg as above and any of the app doesn't work.

Options
8 Reply
Re:Wifi connected but no internet on Mi Smart Tv
2021-05-01 08:03:55

@ArcherA6 

Try changing DNS IPs in DHCP server settings as follows and test again:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-05-01 15:47:43
Hi, thanks for your revert. Request if you can tell me what values shall I put for as suggested above. Thanks
Options
2021-05-02 05:58:43
Hi, these values as shown in pic above are already the values that are configured in wifi which is currently not helping. Awaiting a solution for the above. Thanks
Options
2021-05-02 06:09:49

@ArcherA6 

You may check this thread as well and try some of the suggestion for fixing this issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-05-02 09:43:36
Hi, Thanks for the revert. Have gone through the threads but there is no concrete solution provided. Still my problem remains as it is. After adding the Primary and secondary Dns values as suggested, some of my apps like you tube and Sony LIV have completely stopped working. They are showing error msg as no internet connection or check network settings.
Options
2021-05-02 12:28:26 - last edited 2021-05-02 15:15:17

@ArcherA6 

Revert back the A6 settings as they were before any changes.

Look at this guide for further troubleshooting: https://www.everydaytechvams.com/2020/09/how-to-fix-mi-tv-4a-pro4a4x-wifi.html

Options
2021-05-13 06:58:51
Hi Team, Thanks for your revert. Above changes are not helping as other than Mi Smart Tv all other appliances are working fine but Mi Smart Tv shows msg as WiFi has no internet access. Kindly help on priority.
Options
2021-05-14 03:06:05 - last edited 2021-05-14 03:06:33

@ArcherA6 

How about resetting the A6 router to factory defaults, then reconfigure from scratch, don't change any advanced or special settings on it, just build up the internet connection and configure the basic wireless settings, like SSID and password?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4517

Replies: 8

Related Articles