My RE305 stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My RE305 stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
My RE305 stopped working
My RE305 stopped working
2021-05-03 08:57:38
Model: RE305  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have this extender for almost 2 years now, I never change its place or anything, today it just stopped working all the LEDs are blinking and the signal LED is red , the network is working properly and nothing wrong with wifi signal I tried to reset the device and it keeps blinking, I can't find the device on the networks list on my phone or in tether app and it keeps making this noise like electricity spark . Any idea what is wrong and what to do??

Options
1 Reply
Re:My RE305 stopped working
2021-05-07 06:29:19 - last edited 2021-05-07 06:30:06

@ZAS Hello, 

You could try factory reset as below, and see if the default SSID is available on your device or not. If still not available,  it could be some hardware issue on the range extender based on your description.It is recommended to contact retailer or local support to check device warranty. 

(Factory reset tp-link range extender : press the reset hole for 10 secs with RE powered on)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 717

Replies: 1

Related Articles