Can't access settings via browser!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-05 20:56:02
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: RE450_v3_201203

I can't access settings of this extender after updating its firmware via the browser, it works from the app but not from Google chrome as previously. Also the list of options within the app is somewhat limited! I need to be able to access wireless settings after logging in to tplinkrepeater.net from chrome but every time after login it is stuck on a partially loaded webpage and if I click on anything I am redirected to the login page. Extremely annoying as I have only purchased this today! 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't access settings via browser!
2021-05-07 03:03:00

@Alcatraz Good day, 

Sorry to hear that you met trouble logging in range extender. Here are some suggestions that worth a try: 

May I know did you use "tplinkreapeater.net" or IP address to access the range extender web page?

It is recommended to find the IP address of range extender on main router's Client list and login via RE's IP address. 

You could clear browser history and cache and try a different web browser/ a different device to login its Web page. Hope this could help~

Options