Deco M5/M4R channel problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-07 02:51:12
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.3

I want to choose the channel manually, because I used WirelessMon to check my network. I want to change it to a channel that few people use, but this is impossible. I scrolled through the Settings and didn't see this option. Even my 50$ old router can achieve this function. And I had a Deco M4R and 2 Deco M3W, they can't do it, too. TP-LINK, you guys are selling trash now!

I hope you can give the customer the power of choice, because the features are too common, I suspect you are restricting a lot of things. If you guys can do that, I will be very disappointed and give up this brand. 

Now my Deco M5 is working on 1.5.3 version firmware and Deco M4R is working on 1.4.3 

It gave me a very bad experience!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5/M4R channel problem
2021-05-08 07:21:26

@Kirklol996 

Hi, Deco does not support manually changing the wireless channels and for detailed reasons, please refer to this link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/206448?replyId=465344 

And if there is any specific problem caused by the current channel, like slow speed, or unstable connection, please feel free to let me know;

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 466

Replies: 1

Related Articles