Is your TP Link router showing as disconnected and not reconnecting automatically?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is your TP Link router showing as disconnected and not reconnecting automatically?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-18 06:03:26 - last edited 2021-05-28 05:54:28

I'm not utilizing the Star link router that came with it. Instead, I've connected the Ethernet connection directly to my TP Link router. My internet connection fails every now and then, and the router's status page displays that it is disconnected. At this moment, the only way I've found to solve it is to reset the router, after which the internet is restored. Is there a reason why the connection dropped and why it isn't automatically reconnecting, despite the fact that I have a static IP in my router settings? Would it be beneficial to reintroduce the Star link router into the equation?

https://router-net.com/ip/192-168-11-1

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is your TP Link router showing as disconnected and not reconnecting automatically?
2021-05-18 06:56:31

@jesse_12 

What is the model of the TP-Link router? Is the Static IP address provided by your ISP? Does the static IP work stably when you configure it on the Starlink router? Please test this first, then we can continue to invesitgate on the TP-Link.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 258

Replies: 1

Related Articles