My mobile phone is disconnect and reconnect issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-21 01:36:15
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

Dear sir my tp link acher c6 having problem please solve my issue . I have issue with disconnect and reconnect only android phone issue .

Options
4 Reply
Re:My mobile phone is disconnect and reconnect issue
2021-05-21 08:31:24

@taus4u 

Hello, can we try to confirm some details about the disconnect issue you encountered with the C6 router, then we can try to fix it?
1. Only 1 Android phone has this disconnect issue? How about other wireless devices, such as laptop or other phones, are they working fine? If all the other devices are connecting to the network fine, you may need to check the settings on the Android phone itself, or confirm if the phone system needs to be updated.
2. If this happens on all the wireless devices, please check again if the issue happens on the devices connect to the 2.4G or 5G network, you can try to run a Wi-Fi analyzer to review the channels in the network, choose a clear channel, and change the channel width to 20MHz for the 2.4G, and change it to 40MHz for the 5G, reboot the router and confirm.
3. Please confirm how often does this disconnect issue happen, and how did you recover the connection? Is there any special activity that may cause the disconnect/drop out, such as high loading or downloading? How many devices are connected to the router at the same time? Try to disconnect some of them to verify if the connectivity is stable.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-05-21 08:57:22

Dear sir 

I look in other android phone some issues .and I look in router all green light is there . Update new firmware version  so I can use it other wise I will change my wifi router . Disconnect and reconnect again and again coming . Please help me only android phone only tht problem .

Options
2021-05-21 09:34:26

@Kevin_Z  one plus 6 , poco F1 I phone 6 only 3 phone connected to wifi router . Please give me new update firmware please 

Options
2021-05-21 12:09:38

@taus4u 

You can try the beta firmware we provided here, which is marked as the Recommended Solution, then disable the Onemesh on the router:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/207232

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options