TP-Link Archer C6 not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-23 17:21:12
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have problem with my router "Archer C6". Every time when I turn the router on only thing what happen is that the power led turn on. After few seconds the led start flashing. And nothing more happen. The router was normally working until now.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C6 not working
2021-05-24 03:44:57

@DominikLulak 

Do you still use the original power adapter? Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it behaves abnormally? 

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? What is the hardware and firmware version?

When and where did you buy this also? If nothing can make it power on correctly, you may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 1

Related Articles