Range extender won’t pick up clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-25 00:20:15
Model: Range Extender  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi - I have just bought a tp link - set it up this afternoon and was working perfectly - when I looked at it tonight the client (which was there before) is no longer connected.

what could be the reason for this and how can I resolve? 

Thanks in advance 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Range extender won’t pick up clients
2021-05-25 06:41:31 - last edited 2021-05-25 12:03:19

@JLaw90 Hello,

Wi-Fi client may disconnect due to weak wireless signal/ Wi-Fi interference/ unstable RE/ Unstable wifi client / RE lost Internet etc.

• Please check the Led status on RE and make sure the RE Led /WiFi LEDs still lights up
  • Put your wireless device closer to RE and reconnect to RE's Wi-Fi. 
  • If RE uses same SSID as main router , it is recommended to set up a different wifi name for RE to exclude the issue. 

Besides, detailed issue description including the TP-Link device model as well as its hardware version will help a lot in addressing the issue, so don't hesitate to provide as more details as you can. Please share us a photo showing the issue if the above does not help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 790

Replies: 1

Related Articles