NAT types

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NAT types

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NAT types
NAT types
2013-03-04 02:55:40
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Im having a problem with my playstaion and xbox online gaming. my NAT types are too strict to play some games at all and when i set up my network connection i have a NAT type 3. Im hoping someone can help me with this as i am not very handy with networking to fix my problem. Thanks for any help that can be given!
Options
3 Reply
Dmz
2013-03-04 05:36:52

Help wrote

Region : Canada

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Im having a problem with my playstaion and xbox online gaming. my NAT types are too strict to play some games at all and when i set up my network connection i have a NAT type 3. Im hoping someone can help me with this as i am not very handy with networking to fix my problem. Thanks for any help that can be given!

Put your Playstation and Xbox IP in the DMZ , of your router , it will resolve all ur issues .
Options
Re:NAT types
2013-03-10 00:48:25
Base question, about your WAN IP address. You need to have public IP on this interface.
Options
Re:NAT types
2013-03-10 01:09:45
Try here for free detailed help: http://portforward.com/
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 462

Replies: 3

Related Articles