DECO M5 Cell phones and Tablets connected but no internet / Laptos and TVs working perfectly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DECO M5 Cell phones and Tablets connected but no internet / Laptos and TVs working perfectly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-07 21:24:04
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.3 Build 20210203

I'm having problems getting Tablets and Cellphones connected to the Deco M5, I can get connected to the Deco M5 network but no internet connection. 

I have my laptops and smart TVs working without any problem. 

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:DECO M5 Cell phones and Tablets connected but no internet / Laptos and TVs working perfectly
2021-06-08 02:45:44

@DCruz13 

Could you please refer to the suggestions on this link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/200398

(Please start from step 2--blacklist)

After that, if the same issue continues, please help me collect the following information:

1.modem number and operating system of your cell phone and tablets;

2.the IP settings on the cell phone and tablets;

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:DECO M5 Cell phones and Tablets connected but no internet / Laptos and TVs working perfectly
2021-06-08 12:58:58

@DCruz13 I reset the decos and recreated the network again, it's working. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 521

Replies: 2

Related Articles