AX1800 5g band stability issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-21 18:48:04
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.02

This is my replacement router actually I had issues in 5g band alone like if we are near the speed was low and if I go little bit long the speed was fine it thought 2 5g band antennas one could have been having issue so I went for replacements now same issue in new one also 2.4 works fine I don't have smart connection and all I have separate connections for 2.4 and 5 diff names every features is enabled the connection is super stable because the Fiber junction box placed in my home only and I tired the connection with my old router which C6 to link which works like aa charm but this 2 times the cost of that router everyone having the same issue with this device please give aa frameware update for this 6k around it cost 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX1800 5g band stability issue
2021-06-24 07:27:50

@Goku1825 

Hi, kindly check this article for more details to confirm if the QoS settings on the AX20 is configured incorrectly, you can try to disable it if necessary:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3069/

Just to confirm, what kind of wireless devices you are testing the 5G connection with  the AX20, can we have the brand and model of it? If it is a computer, we would like to know the model of it, please ensure it is running with the latest driver, thanks.

You can also check and modify the 5G wireless settings on the AX20, you can check that by installing an app like Wi-Fi Analyzer on your phone or laptop and test, then set a channel with less congestion according to the test results on the AX20.

Additionally, please check this troubleshooting article for more suggestions:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2170/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 1