No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet connection
No internet connection
2021-06-23 15:59:02
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.09

I need help. Cannot connect to my internet on the archer router. Have tried all the solutions in your help video. None work. I have tried to use dynamic set up as that is what is recommended. Did not work. Tried pppoe ( with correct details ) did not work. Tried cloning Mac. Did not work. Tried changing dns setting did not work. It is plugged into my isp modem right now and could only get it to work in bridge mode which means I have none of the features I wanted access to on the router. Like installing vpn etc. Can anyone help me ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet connection
2021-06-24 08:50:20

@Lenny1973 

Hi, may I know who is your ISP? Do you have internet access if you connect the computer directly to the ISP modem, do you need to dial up on the computer? If no need for the dial-up nor static IP setup on the computer, please choose Dynamic IP on the Archer C50, then check again if you can get an IP address from the modem automatically. You can turn off the modem and the C50 for several minutes, then power on the modem first and wait for the internet is stable on it, power on the C50, then check the internet.

If you still failed, please refer to the troubleshooting suggestions below to check your settings, and show us the WAN status page on the C50, we will confirm.:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1556/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 139

Replies: 1

Related Articles