RE: cannot connect Hikvision cctv to internet through deco E4 mesh router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-03 20:27:23
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

hi, before upgraded to E4, i was using tplink archer c1200. and my Hikvision cctv was working perfectly through c1200. however after upgraded to E4 my Hikvision cctv cannot connect to internet, it shown the device is offline and no internect connection. may i know does E4 support cctv plugin or i need to configure the setting?

many thanks in advance if anyone can help me to settle ths problem.

currently my setting is using archer c1200 as modem, E4 as Access Point in order to improve my house wifi coverage. my doubt is will it affect the internet connection speed? but cctv is working as normal now as i connect it to c1200

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE: cannot connect Hikvision cctv to internet through deco E4 mesh router
2021-07-05 06:38:48

@MarcusTeo 

Hi, Since Deco E4 is 10/100 Mbps Port, so if your internet bandwidth is more than 100m/s, it would slow down the whole internet speed no matter it is on router or access point mode;
And as for the CCTV security system, would there be any error message when they failed to connect to Deco E4?
Did you use the same SSID as C1200 on E4?
And here are some suggestions for you:
1.turn off the fast roaming/ beamforming on the Deco APP;
2.turn off the 5ghz on the Deco E4(optional)
Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 1670

Replies: 1