TPLink

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TPLink

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TPLink
TPLink
2021-07-21 21:09:46
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have just purchased TPLink Extender I can connect it to Router but when I try to access the link via my cell phone it asks for a password. When I put in the password the message cannot connect incorrect password .

Where am I going wrong? Help really appreciated

Options
1 Reply
Re:TPLink
2021-07-23 03:13:00

@Lilibet 

Make sure its the web page of RE not router's web, you will see a Blue page with tp-link Logo on it. 

Did you set up a login password when set up the RE via Tether app or web page?  The login password is normally created by users when they first time log in to the RE. 

For some old version RE, the default login password is  ' admin'  in lower case. 

If the above does not work, to log in its management page, you could factory reset RE and reinstall from scratch 

RESET: with RE powered on, use a pin to push the reset hole until all the Leds flash once. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 336

Replies: 1

Related Articles