Green light deco but devices that are connected still has no access since 0 mbps it shows

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Green light deco but devices that are connected still has no access since 0 mbps it shows

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-02 07:04:05
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V12
Firmware Version: 1.3.15

Options
3 Reply
Re:Green light deco but devices that are connected still has no access since 0 mbps it shows
2021-08-03 08:06:14

@sanji 

Hi, Did you see the devices displayed 0m/s on the Deco APP, or tested via speed test?

Neither of your devices is able to get internet service from Deco?

Since I saw from the cloud server, the Deco is online and running, normally, it should work fine.

Could you please send me a picture of the IPv4 settings on the Deco APP?

Thank you.

Options
Re:Green light deco but devices that are connected still has no access since 0 mbps it shows
2021-08-03 08:15:11

@TP-Link yes0 Mbps were all shown for the Decos here in the Deco App. None of the devices connected to the Deco Wifi has no access to internet connection. It says from the beginning that something from the Cloud server is not working. 

TP-Link wrote

@sanji 

Hi, Did you see the devices displayed 0m/s on the Deco APP, or tested via speed test?

Neither of your devices is able to get internet service from Deco?

Since I saw from the cloud server, the Deco is online and running, normally, it should work fine.

Could you please send me a picture of the IPv4 settings on the Deco APP?

Thank you.

Options
2021-08-03 08:16:28
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 953

Replies: 3